Marine Life Captivity

What factors are most important to successfully raise marine life from birth/hatching in captivity?

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

Topic: Marine Life Captivity

To become an effective learner, I plan on using an 'assignment book', make sure to check my supplies every night and to not only look over my notes but to actually study them too.

To become an effective communicator, I will make sure to listen to what others have to say, I will be respectful of them and there opinions,

In order to become an effective user in technology by seeking help when I need it for resources, to help others when I can and to incorporate technology not only into my research but also my presentations.

I will become an effective IPoly citizen I will make sure to leave home early so that I can get to school every day on time. I will check to make sure I've done and packed all my homework every morning and be respectful to my peers and staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment